Lake Front Houses Lake of the OzarksAt the Lake of the Ozarks there is a home to suit every buyer. From the budget oriented buyer who is just looking for a small lake cabin to those who won’t settle for anything but the best there is a house for everyone.
Whether you are purchasing a lakefront house to be a full time residence or a vacation residence there are several key factors you should take into consideration before making your purchase.
Location, Location, Location
- Before you purchase a house at the lake you need to consider what type of lifestyle you are searching for. The Lake of the Ozarks is a conglomerate of several towns/communities such as Village of Four Seasons, Lake Ozark, Osage Beach, Linn Creek, Camdenton and Sunrise Beach.
- Each of these communities have different features. Be sure to review your desired lifestyle and which community fits that best with your Realtor.
- The Lake of the Ozarks offers a broad spectrum of values for Lake Front homes. The value of a house in Osage Beach can differ from that of a similar home in Camdenton.
What do you do for FUN
- If you are purchasing a house on the lake as a vacation residence then you should discuss with your Realtor what it is you will want to do when you are visiting the lake.
- The majority of people who buy at the lake expect to do some boating. What size boat are you expecting to purchase. At the Lake of the Ozarks we have boats that range from 15’ fishing boats to 60 foot Luxury Yachts. If you plan to do most of your boating on the weekends then you should discuss with your Realtor the size and type of boat that you will be purchasing and what parts of the lake would be best for enjoying that boat.
Are you Retiring, relocating for a job or raising a family?
- If you are going to be a full time resident then you need to give strong consideration to where your job is located and what school you want your children to attend.
- The best thing about Lake of the Ozarks is that the lake is Privately Owned. The St. Louis based utility company Ameren UE owns Bagnell Dam and the Lake. With that we are allowed to own property right up to the edge of the lake and are allowed to install private docks, seawalls and water pumps to irrigate lawns.
- There are limitations to the size dock you can put on your property. There are several factors that effect the size of dock that you are allowed to install. The Realtors of John Farrell Real Estate are trained to know what these factors are so that they can protect their clients and make sure they don’t buy a house in which they can’t get a dock that would serve their needs.
To make your searching as easy as possible we have separated the available housing at the Lake of the Ozarks into 3 different categories; Lakefront Homes, Luxury Lakefront Homes and Foreclosure Lakefront Homes.
In this search you will see all lakefront homes that are priced under $1,000,000.
Luxury Lakefront homes
In this search you will see all lakefront homes that are priced above $1,000,000.
Foreclosure Lakefront homes
In this search you will see all lakefront homes that are Bank Owned, regardless of price.
Visit our website or call us at (888) 471-1848 today.
John Farrell Real Estate is open 7 days per week and provides services to homebuyers, sellers and landlords. Contact us today to speak with one of our highlytrained Agents about selling, buying or leasing in Lake Ozark.